Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ingle-- I mean, Eastwood, Up to No Good.

We recently moved to a new spot in Eastwood City and I must say, it's nice to have all this space! We're fully moved in but some big ticket items like a couch and mattress have yet to find a permanent spot. Other than that, time to practice driving stick since I can't be taking taxis everyday. Traffic will be the death of me but at least my calves will look nice.

Finally, a regular sized fridge! Pardon my mess, I was taking tests..
The couch cover hasn't been washed yet, hence the sheet.

Master with all my books in their little nooks. 
Our awesome view.. That river is so dirty and all those kids down there swim in it! Eck.
No space in the living room for our couch so it's posted up in the master & that's my closet.
Our bathroom stuff is in the hall bathroom since there's no shelving in the other. Also, the water heater is in here so it's nice to get hot water more quickly haha.
The second bedroom with Larry's closet
Who has more clothes?! 
The "maid's quarter" turned laundry room and storage. Even has a bathroom where you can shower while you sit on the toilet haha. 
This little guy, Reuben, belongs to our friend, Rovaira AKA Rev. He can't wait for Louie to move here so they can play together.