Sunday, September 18, 2011

10 lbs in 10 days

I was only in America for 10 days but managed to pack on some good 'ol American weight with the help of some of my favorite joints.


After landing at SFO Andrew, Antonette, and Ralph picked me up. First stop Los Gallos for some carne asada nachos. Forgot how great guac is.


After my 22 hour nap I needed some serious grease. Thank you In and Out for being 0pen late at Union Landing. After a #2 with animal style fries it was back to sleep.


Thurs Rayzaruckus bribed me into going to Sabor w/ a free bottle of Belvedere. That quickly turned into a second bottle and me, Ray, Big Bear, and Hostlye found ourselves inhaling carne asada burritos and orange sauce at La Vics



Additional fattedness occurred at Del Taco, Nguyen Vu, and Taco Bell. I love America and all its trans fatty food. Slimmers World beware, i'm goin' hard this week.