Wednesday, October 23, 2013

For the love of elephants!

My favorite animal is indeed the elephant. In fact, I once exclaimed to my brother that I wanted a dwarf elephant as a main form of transportation. Why, you might ask? My inebriated answer was that I could show the elephant the way home and he would remember ever time because elephants never *$#%&! forget. My response would still be the same today even after meeting several elephants. These amazing creatures are huge, powerful, tranquil, and smart. Larry and I basically went on this trip solely for me crossing off my bucket list that I went elephant trekking... oh and for our honeymoon.




I finally pet an elephant!


We were going downhill and our elephant, Lea, kept me from toppling forward by holding me with her ears =)

 Elephant kisses!